Day3: Top 5 Pet Peeves
Just 5? Hmm..Well where do I start?
According to Wikipedia, A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it.
Well have our own opinions to what is annoying or not. We are not perfect and we at one time or another have irritated someone else. My biggest pet peeves can vary in my moods. I will be the first to admit, there are A LOT of things that irritate me. But that’s just ME! For the most part this is a list of 5 peeves that bother the sh*t out of me! This is not particular order. I just couldn’t rate them…
- Visible, Dirty, twisted bra straps Women should respect the way they look. Wearing a dirty white bra that is twisted from the wash and visible is just plain out disgusting! If it’s dirty and twisted and not visible, well that’s your own problem. But when it’s seen it’s just unattractive!
- People who complain about being broke It’s one thing to complain you’re broke. But when you complain you’re broke and shop like you’ve got all the money in the world, but unnecessary items or just plain out not financially smart you might as well not complain. There are many other people in the world that are truly broke. If you’re just not smart about what you spend your money on then you need to think first before you open your wallet…and open your mouth.
- When “friends” can’t be open and honest with you We’re all adults. If there is something bothering you, you should be able to talk about it, confront the other person..etc. I am an upfront, no nonsense kind of girl and I’ve had many people in my life that couldn’t be honest with me when needed. It’s just immature and dumb. GROW UP!
- People who use you or burn you one too many times Like the saying says, “Burn me once shame on you, Burn me twice shame on me.” Enough said!
- Flakes No, not frosted flakes or snow flakes. I’m talking about flakes, people who say they are gonna be somewhere or do something and they don’t. Not only do they not do it, they give you a reason last minute or just not at all. We’re all human, I know things come up, but be respectful and give the other person advanced notice. Excuse or not, at least you notified the other person.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s challenge…..