Have you done the diet plans? What has worked for YOU? Like most women out there, I’m always trying to shed pounds. Especially after the birth of my kids. It’s always a yo-yo experience for me. I’m not a fan of the “dieting” trend or fad. I have in the past, tried the Atkins diet. I have tried to eat “healthier” but could never really stick to a diet. Of course I would love to be able to to change eating habits to lose weight. With all the helpful weight loss drinks out there there I’m always looking for the one that doesn’t have that “diet” taste. With Slim-Fast, you’ll never have to worry about the chalky, tasteless flavor.
Slim-Fast is a known brand in the dieting world. It was one of the first diet drinks I’ve tried years ago when I first tried to lose weight. Slim-Fast now has a new tasting shake that will satisfy your dieting tastebuds. The flavors available in the new Slim-Fast bottle include:
• Creamy Milk Chocolate
• French Vanilla
• Rich Chocolate Royale
• Cappuccino Delight
• Strawberries N’ Cream
They now have a new plan called the Slim Fast 3•2•1 Plan.
• The new Slim-Fast shakes are part of the Slim-Fast 3•2•1 Plan, The plan gives you quick results* – done right. Plus it’s flexible so you can get the structure you want and the variety you crave. Just follow the plan:
• 3 Snacks: Three nourishing snacks a day such as Slim-Fast 100-calorie snack bars, fruit, nuts or veggies
• Slim-Fast 100-calorie snack bars provide a delicious calorie-controlled snack to help curb sweet cravings between meals
• 2 Slim-Fast Shakes or Meal Bars per day: Slim-Fast shakes and meal bars are delicious and satisfying, providing the balanced nutrition of a meal and up to four hours of hunger control
• 1 Balanced Meal: Enjoy one balanced 500-calorie meal per day. As a rule, try to fill half your plate with veggies, a quarter with protein, and a quarter with whole grains
You can find Slim-Fast are available in the pharmacy sections of grocers and retailers nationwide, including Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway and Kroger and online at Amazon.com and the Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Store on Facebook.
With the holidays it’s always hard to stay in shape and stick to a diet. But with the help of the flavorful Slim-Fast program, you too can keep those unwanted pounds off. I am excited to try the new snack bars and the new flavored shakes. I’m used to the chocolate flavor but love the idea of having the new options.
Look out 2012…I’m working on getting SLIM….fast!
Be sure to “Like” Slim-Fast on Facebook too!