These days it seems the new thing is subscription boxes. I for one, love them. I love being able to test out and discover new products before buying them. Many boxes range from beauty, health and home product subscription. I have subscribed to several beauty boxes but KlutchClub was one I was introduced to by my Mommy blogger and friend, Life By Cynthia. I was so excited to hear about such a box and couldn’t wait to receive it.
When I received my KlutchClub box I was so impressed! For just $18 I received products well over the monthly cost of the subscription. Here’s what I received:
- A detoxifying Yoga workout from MTV Power Yoga star, Kristin McGee
- A brand new energizing drink product to kick-start your workout
- Post workout coconut water hydration to replenish electrolytes
- Soothing teas with plant based anti-oxidants to improve your skin
- A cleansing organic deep-pore facial wash
- Organic omega 3, flax and fish oil supplements in new flavors
- Satisfying healthy snacks and nutritious treats
- A gift from an organic yoga clothing company
I LOVE Zico Coconut water and have it in my fridge all the time, incorporating it in my daily routine. The Plentis sea salt snacks were delicious. The Flax Oil was something I had always thought about trying to incorporate into my “green monster” shakes I drink every morning. I was excited to try the Yoga Workout DVD from Kristin McGee. I love yoga and I needed a new routine for my workout. This DVD has been my morning friend! My Husband enjoyed the nutritious snacks. I was impressed with the Sheaterra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap (Deep Pore Facial Cleanser). It is said to be a “micro-dermabrasion in a bottle”. It works great and leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and smooth. It takes off the dead skin, making my face look and feel flawless.
If you’re looking to make a lifestyle change and want to learn about more healthy options, wellness or fitness, check out www.klutchclub.com for more information.
You too can win you own KlutchClub box for the current month.